6.23.2009

New Blog!

This is going to be a nice change for me because I need a nice place on the Internet to display my artwork! I'm in the middle of my senior year at the American Academy of Art, and at the moment taking a summer break from school.

Currently I'm taking a break from painting and working on some books to sell online. You can check them out here: theladyinyellow.etsy.com.

Last month I went on a trip with my fellow painters to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I had a blast! It made me happier than I had been in years. It was definitely a defining moment for me as an artist. It felt more right than anything and helped me know I was on the right path. Every single person that came along is a dedicated artist and completely serious about making art and living art. It was a good group of people to be around. I'll link you all to their sites once I have collected them all! :)

Well I suppose that is all for now, thanks for stopping by!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment