8.09.2011

6, 7, 8, 9.

Wow, 4 days behind again... I wonder how this happens... haha, well to continue my 30 Day Challenge here are days 6, 7, 8, and 9:

Day 6: Childhood memory. 

This whole picture packs in a lot of kid stuff for me. First, there's the couch that was in my parents house since I can remember, and since have inherited myself. And when I was in Kindergarten, my teacher had this stuffed elephant that she'd let one student take home for a weekend. His name was Elmer. Flipping cool elephant. Well, I just had to have one for myself (of course) and I'm not sure how I did get one. My parents must have found it for me and gave it to me for Christmas or something. One thing to note, is mine has a different inner ear color from Elmer. Or was it his blush color?....

Day 7: Something New.

Got this from Andrew for our Anniversary. LOVE <3

Day 8: Technology.


My favorite technology I own. I use it almost every day. :)

Day 9: Faceless self portrait.

Me in the Sorbetto Top I just made for myself (I added the sleeves). I'll talk more about this in another post ;)

Woo! all caught up! :)

<3 Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment